Thursday, October 25, 2012

Starting 2012 in the Sunshine!

In January Sam, Charlie and I went to stay with my mom and dad in Sarasota, FL for a few weeks.  I was on maternity leave so it was a good time to escape the cold winter weather and get a good dose of vitamin D!  My mom flew down and back with us (god bless her!) and the boys were both great travelers :)  Charlie did a lot of sleeping, eating and pooping while we were in FL while Sam spent most of his time with his grandparents - pool and beach trips, the zoo, aquarium, visits with Uncle Chris and lots of bike rides around the neighborhood :) 


Welcome to Florida!  Someone is happy to be here :)
 


Sam jumped in the pool like this to his grandpa for over an hour!
 


Hello Uncle Chris!

 
Charlie is 2 months old - fat and happy in this picture!
 
 
 
Sam decorating Charlie's bouncer with his new snakes, ewh!
 

After dinner walk around the lake for Sam and Grandpa :)
 


Going for a walk with my boys!



Happy birthday to me!! (missing Craig and Gus though!)


Reeeallly getting into vacation mode!


Last day in FL was spent at the beach making new friends and digging in the sand!

No comments: