Friday, October 21, 2011

Sam's 1st day of Pre-School

Oh dear, I have been a horrible blogger lately...I'm so behind!!  I will blame pregnancy for that since all I want to do in the little free time that I do have is PUT MY FEET UP!  But I realized I needed to catch up a bit before our little guy arrives so here I go :)

Sam started his 1st year of pre-school this past September.  He goes 3 mornings a week and LOVES it!  He comes home singing songs and sharing all sorts of silly stories.  He is always so excited to share his artwork that he makes each day - our home is now covered in his adorable little creations :) 
Here are a few snapshots of his orientation and first day...


At orientation the kiddos learn how to line up - this was fun to watch :)


Looks like he's being a good listener, huh?


1st trip out to the playground - can't miss Sam...look for the only blondie!


1st day of school :)  He was super excited! 


And of course he had to show the camera his Spiderman "pack-pack" (that's back pack).

No comments: