Saturday, April 3, 2010

SURPRISE!

Last week my Aunt Doreen and I threw my mom a surprise 50th birthday party! It was a really fun party and the best part was that my mom was REALLY surprised! The look on her face was priceless and I will always remember it! Here are just a few pictures from the party...
These are a few I snapped while setting up...we had the party in Duxbury, MA at our friend Cheryl's clubhouse.

The cake (below) is my mom's favorite - almond flavored cake with buttercream frosting, delicious! I HIGHLY recommend it :)

SURPRISE!

Chatting, eating, and opening presents...

My wonderful mother-in-law, Jane (below), was in town and was able to come to the party too! It was so nice that she was able to celebrate with us :)

My mom celebrated her 50th with wonderful friends, great wine, yummy food, and fabulous presents! I had so much fun putting together such a memorable night for my mommyloo :)


No comments: